[Tutor] Can I pause, stop or reset python virtual machine

Wong Vincent thian_seng at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 03:56:48 CET 2007

Dear tutors,
    Hi. Does python provide any API to pause, stop or reset the virtual machine?
  Am currently building an application which will run a script file using os.popen().
  In order to allow user to run, stop and pause the application, is it advisable to do the abovementioned? or is there any better way of doing it?

  Too, can you please suggest me several hot forum for wxPython?I did sign up for SandBox, but my post has got no reply for +/- 1 week already.

  Thanks all.....

  Best regards
  Vincent :D