[Tutor] Get variable values

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 1 21:56:00 CET 2007

> For now, i'd just like to pull out the variables values, and i don't
> know how. For those who may be interested it's about file __init.py__
> from planetplanet code.

Hi Mario,

Have you read either of the following yet?

     http://www.amk.ca/python/writing/DB-API.html

     http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2003-April/022010.html

The small examples in those two should be fairly direct, so I'm a little
confused about why you are still stuck.

Please tell me if you've read those and yet don't understand what they are
saying.  Alternatively, if you've read them but still feel that they are
relevant to you, say that, and we'll try to elaborate why they should be
applicable.