[Tutor] Get variable values

Mário Gamito gamito at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 21:10:28 CET 2007

Hi,

> I keep looking at this and your other posts and I just don't understand
> what you are trying to do. What do you mean by "content"? Is this code
> part of some class? It looks like it is from a class that subclasses
> dict. Anyway more context both of code and of what you are trying to do
> might be helpful.
Ok, so here it is.
Planetplanet relies basicly on two files.
__init.py__
http://pastebin.com/872998

and cache.py:
http://pastebin.com/873004

They both interact.

Planetplanet is a blog agregater, aka a planet, like
http://www.planetgeek.org

What i'm trying to do is to fetch the values of the variables such as
the blog's URLs, title of the articles, authors names, etc. and insert
them into MySQL.

What i can't figure is how to get the variables values from the code.
I've been studying Python during the afternoon, i know Java, so they're
not that different in the concept, but i can't see how in this
particular case to retrieve the values of all that variables.

Any help would be appreciated.

Warm Regards,
Mário Gamito