[Tutor] war cards

bob gailer bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Dec 24 16:18:31 CET 2007

max baseman wrote:
> hello all, i have been rolling the idea of writing a simple script to
> play the classic card game war. i thought it would be good for me
> because their is no skill in the game. while thinking of how to write
> it i got stuck on one bit, how do i make it so that their is one of
> each card and i can split them?

I don't fully understand the question.

Also on this list we aim to help you where you are stuck, and  it is not
clear where you are stuck.

Have you written any code, or even outlined (designed) an approach? Show
us what you tried or thought out then wew can help.

FWIW in Python one would use a list to hold the cards.