[Tutor] Python Editor For Mac Os X

Evert Rol evert.rol at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:59:30 CET 2007

> On Dec 14, 2007 10:02 AM, chinni <srikanth007m at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi which editor for python on Mac os x platform is best with color
>> syntax
>> compiler etc...
>
> You can try emacs, vim, textmate, eclipse(?)

I like Aquamacs Emacs myself, but since Emacs has a steep learning
curve, that may be a bit too much (although the Aquamacs version
makes that learning curve somewhat shallower). It depends what you're
used to, if anything. And whether you're looking for something fully
integrated (an IDE), or just a text editor, and execute the scripts
in the Terminal.

   Evert