[Tutor] Python Versions

Gman gmoonn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 09:05:24 CET 2007

Hmm how do I put this without looking completely igrint! I am new to
python and peck away at it every chance i get.Well I also follow the list
here and remember A big todo about versions
and compatibility. Well I have 2.51 and have been encountering many errors
when I try to use some examples from the book "A byte of python". At first
I thought well a few minor things I will just move on and try the next.
Well some work and others dont, and mind you I am only trying to get the
basics down.Anyhow in the forward of the book it is refering to 2.3, could
the very basics have changed from 2.3 to 2.5. Once again not all of them
just some of them.
I will send examples if you think it is my editing in question.I know I
could just get a different book, there is a plethora to choose from but I
thought I had A good beginner book?
Oh and I know you buried this one but...I thought it was tuple` like
too-play.

(sounds french chic's will dig it) Sorry had to throw that in there, a
liitle humor is always good.....

--
Look sure in soup with socks dirty when to put with cracker in boots that
I on wear to crunch.