[Tutor] Random Number Generator

earlylight publishing earlylightpublishing at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 19:56:26 CET 2007

Hello All,

  I'm a bare beginner to python (or indeed) any programming.  I'm helping myself become more proficient by making a text adventure game.  The problem is I need a function (or module) that will generate a random number within a range, say 1-20 for example.  The ability to program this is beyond my meager abilities at the moment but I'd really like to get started.  Would anyone out there be willing to provide me the code for me?  Or at least point me in the right direction for finding it myself?

  TYIA
  :-)