[Tutor] Need Some Help

Carroll, Barry Barry.Carroll at datalogic.com
Wed Aug 22 19:34:25 CEST 2007

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/attachments/20070822/a0813e4e/att
ac
> hment-0001.htm

> End of Tutor Digest, Vol 42, Issue 74
> *************************************

Welcome to Python.

the best introduction to Python I've seen is this one:

Learning to Program
by Alan Gauld
http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/

It is freely available online and is clear and easy to understand.  Even
better, the author is a regular contributor on this forum. You can ask
questions here and get answers direct form here.

There are also a number of other Python experts here, all of whom are
happy to assist as they can.  (I'm not one of the experts.  Just a
moderately good programmer who likes and uses Python regularly,)

HTH

Regards,

Barry
barry.carroll at datalogic.com