[Tutor] Python Book Recommendations [Was:[Re: Security]]

Khamid Nurdiev khamid.nurdiev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 08:21:15 CEST 2007

This was really helpful. My message was sent just to find the book exactly
like Alan's "Tutor" for the start. And can proceed to other books after it.

Programming isn't for everyone! Until you find out whether or not
> > it's for you, don't spend hundreds and thousands of dollars on
> > computer programming books! =)

It was just a try to find the proper book for a beginner and also when asked
lots of people here recommended it for the beginner. As for me, I just
followed the mind of more experienced people like the patient follows the
advice of a doctor :-)

Anyways thanks a lot, it is really nice that there is such a mailing list
and such willing people to help.