[Tutor] httplib exceptions

Bob Larsen bob at pbsit.com
Thu Aug 9 23:22:44 CEST 2007

Both Systems are Linux, In fact both are REd Hat Based, The Web Server is Fedora (I'm Not sure which version that particular server is running) and my workstation is running CentOS 5.  I am sure that both are running an ext3 file system.

Of Course there isn't a "file" there is just the web page stored in memory (possibly in swap, but I doubt it) The whole situation is most frustrating.

Thanks for the Advice on the Regex code.

Bob

believed to be clean.