[Tutor] Large Scale Python websites

bhaaluu bhaaluu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:02:28 CEST 2007

http://www.python.org/Quotes.html

Google
"Python has been an important part of Google since the beginning,
and remains so as the system grows and evolves. Today dozens of
Google engineers use Python, and we're looking for more people with
skills in this language." said Peter Norvig, director of search quality at
Google, Inc.
--
bhaaluu at gmail dot com