[Tutor] The IDLE subprocess

Alan Gilfoy agilfoy at frontiernet.net
Sun Apr 29 18:50:25 CEST 2007

Often, when I am developing code, I get an error message saying that
"IDLE's subprocess can't make connection"

Sometimes this happends when I have IDLE open, and am about to hit F5
to run a program-in-process.
Sometimes it happens when I opne up IDLE the first time.

It's often fixed on restart of the program, not even restart of the computer.

A big deal or not?
And what does the subprocess do, anyway?
--
"Computers were the first God-Satan collaboration project."
"Blind faith in bad leadership is not patriotism."

"One of the most horrible features of war is that all the war-propaganda, all
the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not
fighting."-George Orwell, _Homage to Catalonia