[Tutor] Exceptions while dealing with MySQL

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 23 01:00:55 CEST 2007

"Kent Johnson" <kent37 at tds.net> wrote

> I like Martin Fowler's "Patterns of Enterprise Application
> Architecture".

I agree, except the title can be slightly misleading. Just to make it
clear, the book is about application architecture for larger scale
applications (not really enterprise scale just larger scale than the
usual book examples) and has virtually nothing to say about
enterprise architecture in the sense of say Zachman etc.

But as a book about application architectures its a very good guide.
I rate it along with Booch's classic OOAD book which deals with
similar issues in a different context.

Alan G