[Tutor] Writing KDE apps in Python.

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 16:21:39 CEST 2007

Hi all, I'm new to python but I've some limited experience with C and
PHP. I'm having a rather hard time piecing together a simple GUI
Hello, world! app. All the documentation online seems to be outdated,
and I've little access to the dead-tree variety of record keeping.

Could someone please RTFM me with a link to the Python Qt bindings. I
use KDE in Fedora and I've a few self-made console apps that I'd like
to run in the KDE system tray to make life a little cleaner. Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/