[Tutor] python text adventures question

doug shawhan doug.shawhan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 20:40:01 CEST 2006

I got a copy of Creating Adventure Games on Your Computer in the mail
yesterday.

Very fun! I set up a moodle class for the project. It seems like a good way
to do such a thing.

http://crackrabbit.com/moodle/

I realize that I am probably not anyone's idea of a programming howto
writer, but hey! I had the space and it looks like a lot of fun.

Code snippets will go under the WikiWiki and may be linked to from anywhere.
Moodle is pretty neat, despite being written in PHP (WackaWacka).

Anyway, sign up if you like the idea and I'll give you instructor ops.

Thanks!