[Tutor] opening files (fwd)

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 26 03:43:20 CEST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:46:02 -0600
From: max . <dos.fool at gmail.com>
To: Danny Yoo <dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Tutor] opening files

ok srry i will give a bit more info

i am working on a new mac mini :))
im still pretty new to python so allmost all my programs are math
stuff and i would like to start writing more complex programs i know a
bit about functions and strings but any help would be great python is
my first programing language
and i have been reading almost anything i can find on tutorial stuff
let me know if you need any more info