[Tutor] Python Course at Foothill College

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 06:12:27 CEST 2006

Elaine wrote:
> If you would like to learn Python, Foothill College in
> Los Altos Hills, CA  is offering a course starting
> Mon. evening, 25 Sept. The course is designed for
> students who are already familiar with some type of
> programming. Here is the course description:
>
> CIS 68K  "INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON PROGRAMMING"  5 Units

CIS is Computer Information Systems at my school.
CIS is part of the business school and doesn't have much to do with
Computer Science.
Is that how it is there as well?
If so, do you have Computer Science courses in Python as well?
(I don't live anywhere near CA, I'm just interested.)
Wish my school used Python.
-Luke