[Tutor] documentation/sourceforge bug help

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 30 13:14:35 CET 2006

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, C or L Smith wrote:

> Can anyone help me figure out how to actually get logged in so I can
> file the report?

Do you happen to have cookies disabled?  You might need to enable them,
since that's what SF will use to track your login status.  I'm getting the
feeling that it's a cookie-management issue, but I have no real evidence
for this yet.

Let's try isolating the problem separate from bug submission.  Can you log
into SF by using their page at:

     https://sourceforge.net/account/login.php?return_to=%2Fmy%2F

If this doesn't work with your current setup, another option to try is to
switch your web browser and see if that has any effect.  Firefox 2.0 just
came out, so you can try it and see if that helps.

But you should really get in touch with the SF folks; they'd probably be
able to diagnose this more effectively than us on Tutor.