[Tutor] Mailing list question

Jonathon Sisson sisson.j at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:41:17 CEST 2006

Greetings everyone...

I use Thunderbird, too.  I've noticed that it handles threads a bit
strange...for instance, I have pytutor set up to send me copies of my
replies (so I can track threads better), but Thunderbird won't display
my replies inline with the threads...

If you go to the folder you want to see threads in, then click on view,
you can look at your thread settings.  Under "sort by" you should be
able to set "Threaded" or "unthreaded", and under Threads (under the
view menu) you should have it set to "all".  I know that there are
subtle differences between Firefox for Windows and Firefox for *nix, but
I don't know about Thunderbird.  If you're using Windows, there might be
slight differences between what you see what I see in the menus.

I don't know if that helps at all, but that's how I have Thunderbird set
up when it comes to threads.

Jonathon