[Tutor] need some class / module help

shawn bright nephish at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 19:58:56 CEST 2006

Hey thanks for the help,
yes, the class in in another file called group. the class Group is the only
class in the module. I am doing this because the script that will call it is
not the only place in all our scripts where it can be used. I have been
doing stuff with python for over a year now, thought i would take advantage
of some stuff that might save me some time.

thanks again
shawn