[Tutor] Resources for Tkinter...

Asrarahmed Kadri ajkadri at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 20 01:49:30 CEST 2006

I came across Thinking in Tkinter a few days back., and I found it
interesting but then I didnt get the print out ( dont know why)...

Thanks for that.

Regards,
Asrarahmed

PS: To Bob:: To HIM you shall return--->> It means that one day every person
has to die and return to the Almighty to get the reward or punishment for
the deeds. It helps me in remembering this ULTIMATE reality...

--
To HIM you shall return.