[Tutor] Generic Application Frameworks?

Chris Hengge pyro9219 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 23:16:29 CEST 2006

About frameworks being complicated...

I'm sure there are exceptions to this, but my experience is that if you
think of a framework as a tool, sure , you gotta learn how to use it first,
which means it will slow you down upfront..

But.. once you know how to use the tool in theory it will make your job
easier... again, there are always exceptions.. :]

Thanks for your feedback.