[Tutor] wxPython book

Dennis O'Brien DOBrien at LeapFrog.com
Fri Oct 13 03:40:03 CEST 2006

There is a good interview on Python 411 last week with the authors of
the book.
http://www.awaretek.com/python/index.html

You can also find a few other shows about gui toolkits in Python.  This
is a great resource if you want to learn about Python while you commute.

--Dennis

----- Original Message -----Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 23:50:11 +0100
From: "Alan Gauld" <alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Tutor] wxPython book
To: "wesley chun" <wescpy at gmail.com>
Cc: tutor at python.org

Thanks Wes,

After posting it dawned on me that the US site might have more (any!)
reviews, and sure enough there is one mega review and several shorter
ones, none negative. I think I'll be buying...

The wxWidgets book I'll pass on, I have an old one from about 10 years
ago (from when I was actively programming in C++) which explains the
logic behind the toolkit and the wxWidgets reference web pages do all I
need now, its really the Python aspects I want a book on.

Thanks again,

Alan G.