[Tutor] What after Learning Python 2nd

Rob Andrews rob.andrews at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 19:55:33 CEST 2006

Those are both fine "next book" choices, and neither should prove a
disapointment.

However, LP should've left you with just enough knowledge to be
dangerous, so I'd encourage you to work on several small projects in
python using what you already know. In the process of taking a crack
at those, you'll surely want to do some things that will give you a
good idea of what resources you need to tackle next.

-Rob A.