[Tutor] What is a Python "project"?

Mike Hansen Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Tue Oct 3 19:01:58 CEST 2006

When your apps start getting larger, you'll find that you want to put
common functions into modules that you can hopefully reuse for other
programs.

http://docs.python.org/tut/node8.html

I've been doing some web programming, so my "projects" consist of
cheetah template files, CSS, config files, a handful of python
modules...

I hope that helps.

Mike