[Tutor] to learn

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 02:32:36 CET 2006

ED PENNELL wrote:
> my name is ED PENNELL,       i am using MAC TIGER want
> to learn python and use it on emacs,i down loaded 2.5
> python,i will start with IDLE, DO I NEED PORTS FOR  MY
> MAC
You had me up till here and then you lost me.
What do you mean, ports?
network ports?  software ports (as in Linux -> OSx)
or what?
>  and need tutor with MAC.
We don't offer private tutors here.
If you have questions about Python or you run into problems you can't solve,
we help you with them.
Did you mean you need a tutorial?
If so, you can use any Python tutorial.  There's no need for you to look
for a MAC specific one because Python is largely the same on any OS you
use it on.
> a very fresh starter.
>  THANKS ED

Glad to hear from ya, ed!