[Tutor] (no subject)

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 20:26:14 CET 2006

Kent D. Grimsley wrote:
> I am  new subscriber to python and now, I'm getting e-mail from all
> sorts of people having to do with questions I did not ask.  Please
> take steps to remove my address from that list
> and take steps to help me get e-mail only from people
> answering my questions.  I hope this is not an unreasonable request;
> if it is not, please advise.
The point of a mailing list is that everyone gets e-mails from everyone
else.
If I did not get e-mails from all the other people, how would I help
them out?
The same goes for you.
The list doesn't try to determine who it is that wants help and who it
is that is helping other people.
It wouldn't be very helpful if everyone just got the e-mails of the
questions they asked, would it?
SO in other words, if it's bothering you, sign up for a digest, or
unsubscribe.
Hope that helps,
-Luke