[Tutor] A strange problem--Django

Asrarahmed Kadri ajkadri at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:21:54 CET 2006

Hi ,

I am trying to view this URL: http://www.developeriq.com/aboutus.php3.

But my browser (IE 7) is giving me the following message;

It worked!
Congratulations on your first Django-powered page.
Of course, you haven't actually done any work yet. Here's what to do next:

If you plan to use a database, edit the DATABASE_* settings in
diq/settings.py.
Start your first app by running python diq/manage.py startapp [appname].
You're seeing this message because you have DEBUG = True in your Django
settings file and you haven't configured any URLs. Get to work!

What is this???? and how to rectify this thing to view the web-page.
TIA.
Best Regards,
Asrarahmed

--