[Tutor] Not able to store result between function call.. Help needed

Asrarahmed Kadri ajkadri at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 13 15:39:24 CET 2006

Hi Folks,

I have a textbox and a button (in tkinter). What I want is the following
functionality: The user enters a number in the text box and presses the
button. The event will call a function called "adder" and when the user
enters another value and presses the button, the 'adder' function is again
called and the summation of both the numbers is displayed.
The problem is I am not able to store the value of 'result' variable. I want
to make it persistant between the function calls.

TIA.
Regards,
Asrarahmed

--