[Tutor] GUI with Designer

Carlos Daniel Ruvalcaba Valenzuela clsdaniel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 22:56:54 CET 2006

wxPython is good for cross-platform stuff and has a few gui designers
(Boa Constructor and others comes to mind), I don't know much about
PyQT state in this, but PyGtk + Glade (Gui Designer) is a very good
combo.

Is about choise, I suggest you to do some simple tests with everything
until you find something to be confortable with.

* PyGtk + Glade
* Boa Contructor
* SPE + wxPython