[Tutor] Authen::ACE

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 09:58:03 CEST 2006

[Asif Iqbal]

| Does anyone know if there is any python module similar to Authen::ACE
| available that I can use to authenticate against a RSA SecurID server?

I don't believe there is, I'm afraid. Certainly, if a Google for
python securid doesn't turn anything up, it's not likely. However,
it's a specific enough question that you might want to ask on the
main Python newsgroup comp.lang.python (or its mirrored mailing list
at: http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list or its
equivalent Google Group:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python?hl=en

TJG