[Tutor] Simulate Input from mouse and keyboard?

John Fouhy john at fouhy.net
Thu Mar 16 07:29:41 CET 2006

On 16/03/06, Ars <aguffabuff at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to be able have a program that can call up a webpage, click on a
> text box and type into it as though a person was actually doing it.

I don't know the general solution, but you might be able to solve this
particular problem with PAMIE: http://pamie.sourceforge.net/

"""
    P.A.M.I.E. - stands for Python Automated Module For I.E.

    Pamie's main use is for testing web sites by which you automate
    the Internet Explorer client using the Pamie scripting language.
    PAMIE is not a record playback engine!

    Pamie allows you to automate I.E. by manipulating I.E.'s Document
    Object Model via COM. This Free tool is for use by Quality Assurance
    Engineers and Developers.
"""

--
John.