[Tutor] doubt in Regular expressions

Evans Anyokwu fiveholiday55 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 12:13:45 CEST 2006

Luke,

You are confusing me for the OP. Please read carefully next time before you
respond to the wrong person.

I bumped because the OP's question was not specific and I thought I talked
about people making their requests or questions very specific if they expect
any useful replies.

So, Luke take note; the message was not from me!