[Tutor] Beginner question(s)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 00:18:29 CEST 2006

> message = raw_input("Enter your message:")
> for i in range(len(message)-1,-1, -1):
>    print i,
>
> but I just get the numeric values of the string.  Can anyone help?

As an alternative approach consider converting to a list and
using the reverse method...

> Also, does anyone know of a PDA that would run python?

There was a project called pippy, but I haven't heard anything of it
recently so I don't know if its still around or if it runs on modern
PDAs - I think it was PalmOS anyhow...

There was rumours of a Pocket Windows version too but
I've never really been interested in that one...

Alan G.