[Tutor] I Give Up.

learner404 learner404 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 10:46:11 CEST 2006

On 18/06/06, Brian Gustin <brian at daviesinc.com> wrote:

> The one amazing thing I found ridiculously funny:
>
> Python "official" forums- and they actually run phpBB forums?  You mean
> to tell me no one has written a solid, stable forum software in Python?
>
> OK.. maybe another project to tackle.. I guess I just need to start
> building the python documentation the way I think it outta be done...
> and see how it goes over..

I also was very surprised with that and I'd really love to see a "pynBB" :)

The only things I saw for "forums" in Python are:

pyBB but it seems dead and my south-korean sucks :
http://bbs.pythonworld.net:9080/pybbs.py

Zyons which look promising on a Django base but which still is in an alpha
state:
http://zyons.com/forum/

Concerning basic Perl/Python I also found that (but not complete) :
http://pleac.sourceforge.net/pleac_python/index.html

"In this document, you'll find an implementation of the Solutions of the
Perl Cookbook in the Python <http://www.python.org/> language."

<joke> Ooops and I also found that on perl ;)
http://mirror5.escomposlinux.org/comic/ecol-13-e.png
</joke>

learner404