[Tutor] Python related mags

Tracy R Reed treed at ultraviolet.org
Tue Jun 13 07:07:31 CEST 2006

Andrew Robert wrote:
> Does anyone know of any Python related magazines available that would be
> worth subscribing to?

Why bother when there are many excellent websites with good python
articles? I have found that my consumption of print media has fallen to
practically zero not including things I print out myself in the years
since I discovered the Internet. The vast majority of python users are
on the net. It does not surprise me at all that there are no printed
python magazines. It is much more efficient to put it all online.

--
Tracy R Reed
http://ultraviolet.org