[Tutor] making a python program part of xhtml

Emily Fortuna emily.fortuna at nist.gov
Thu Jun 8 15:19:58 CEST 2006

Hola everyone,
I'm working on creating a webpage in which a user can submit data into
fields to be held in a database (there are other details, but this is
the gist of the idea), and I need to use python.  I am unfamiliar with
manipulating data and web apps as a whole (and new to python), so I have
been encountering much unfamiliar terrain.  I _think_ I want to somehow
embed the python into the page, but I'm really not sure how to do it.
After googling I found some programs that generate xhtml from python,
but I don't think that is what I want, or is it?  Your help is appreciated!
Emily