[Tutor] how to run python's Graphical User Interface for Environments in agents.py

Сергій kyxaxa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 18:02:28 CEST 2006

> The entire last section of the code - from "import Tkinter as tk" to the
> end - is enclosed in triple-quotes ('''). This makes it into a string
> constant rather than code, effectively commenting it out. Try removing
> the two lines that just contain '''.
>
> Kent

I removed triple-quotes.
And after learning more about Tkinter I saw that a little changed code

v = VacuumEnvironment()
w = EnvFrame(v)
w.mainloop()

shows the grid (it is graphical "environment" for agents).

But I am still working on how to put agents in this environment and to see
their life in this environment...