[Tutor] In Operator

Steve Haley sfhaley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 06:33:58 CEST 2006

Thanks for the help on the in operator, John.  In answer to your question I
did a little programming a long time ago in sequential languages such as
dBase, FoxBase, Clipper, and a little C.  Then Windows came along, my job
changed, and I didn't really keep up in the event driven environment.  I
have done a little in Visual Basic for Applications but not even that
recently.  I am in graduate school now for GIS basically and took a course a
couple of semesters ago that involved a little Python and it got me
interested.  I am still basically new to Python.

Thanks again,
Steve