[Tutor] dictionary manipulation

David Heiser David.Heiser at intelliden.com
Wed Jul 26 19:30:28 CEST 2006

Chris,

This looks similar to what I do for my job. I would be happy to help
you, if I can.

My first question is, how would you like the output to look? Can you
manually create a model of the email text you want to send?

My second question is, can you create the email content on the fly
instead of creating a dictionary, or are you constrained to using a
dictionary for some reason?

Dave