[Tutor] abs beginner first project

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 05:11:12 CEST 2006

Michael Lange wrote:
[snip awesomeness with lambda]
> so the callback actually "knows" which widget called it, and you could easily perform
> different actions for several buttons.
>
> I know that is not what this thread is about, I just could not resist...
>
> Michael

I had no idea you could do this.  I've been just defining multiple
functions because I couldn't figure out how to make this work!
I need to learn what lamdba does, clearly.
Thanks a ton for telling me.

To Alan,
Yeah, I guess it is trivially simple to do use lambda.
I didn't realize.  Thanks for your help too.

-Luke

Also, when I reply to a message, should I 'cc:' to tutor at python, add an
extra 'to:' field with tutor at python, or change the original 'to:' field
to tutor at python?
What is the difference between 'cc:' and 'to:'?