[Tutor] Library for rtf to text?

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.net
Wed Jul 12 20:54:57 CEST 2006

I'm looking for a python library to convert rtf to plain text
(parsing Delicious Library XML files for other use), but haven't
found anything python-specific in the python Library Reference or
in a google search.

I have found a C program that will convert rtf2html, and I could
use that if necessary, but would prefer a pure python solution.

Any hints on this?

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

``I have no reason to suppose that he, who would take away my Liberty, would
not when he had me in his Power, take away everything else.''  John Locke