[Tutor] activestate

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Jul 8 22:37:57 CEST 2006

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, kevin parks wrote:

> The same thing is happening again. The archive:
>
> http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Browse/Threaded/python-Tutor
>
> seems stalled out at April 20th

Hi Kevin,

Sorry for the late response.  I'm not as active on Python-tutor as I've
been in the past because my time is now focused on graduate school.  I've
transferred most of my list-admin responsibilities to Kent.  In the
future, send administrative questions to: tutor-owner at python.org; this
will hit both Kent and me.

I'm not sure what ActiveState is doing about this.  In the meantime, try
gmane's service:

     http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.tutor

If it turns out that this is a good long-term solution, we'll change the
links on the Tutor mailing list page from ActiveState's searchable archive
to the one on gmane.

Best of wishes!