[Tutor] Windows Domain Authentication

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Fri Jul 7 12:56:43 CEST 2006

Jacob Abraham wrote:
>    I am about to start on a project that would reuse
> Windows Domain Authentication over XML-RPC in python.
> This may involve the rewrite of the XML-RPC client and
> server. Could someone point me in the right direction
> so that I can run from there.
I'm not at all sure what you are asking for. Are you writing an XML-RPC
system that authenticates clients via Windows Domain Auth, or an
authorization server that exposes an XML-RPC API? Do you want to rewrite
the XML-RPC client and server from the standard lib? If so the source
for them is in C:\Python24\Lib or the equivalent (see xmlrpclib.py and
SimpleXMLRPCServer.py).

Kent