[Tutor] Newbie question re. Functions

Jon Moore jonathan.r.moore at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:02:46 CET 2006

I know. Its hard enough for someone like me as it is without things like
this complicating it!

I have another one for the group, but I will save it for another day ;)

I have been looking for contact details for the author to ask him what he
was eluding to with the exercise, but to no avail.

Jon

--
Best Regards

Jon Moore