[Tutor] mod_python and other web frameworks

wkranec at gmail.com wkranec at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:45:38 CET 2006

There seems to be a discussion about this sort of thing every other
week or so, and I'm always surprised that no one mentions Cheetah
Templates (www.cheetahtemplate.org).  It's useful for both web and
non-Web applications, and has a straightforward syntax that pretty
much *is* Python.  For web programming, it can be used for straight up
CGI, or in a mod_python type setup.  I have used it several times and
really enjoyed it.

There's alot of work being done right now in preparation for a 2.0
release, so the web site should be very up to date, as well as the
tutorial / user's guide.  Check it out!

Bill