[Tutor] mod_python and other web frameworks

Gabriel S Farrell gsf at panix.com
Wed Jan 25 23:48:38 CET 2006

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 02:07:43AM +0530, Intercodes wrote:
> Lolo,
>
> Thanks for the boost up. I am looking at PSP now and it seems promising. 3
> days is impossible for me :) ...maybe a week or more. I will certainly have
> a look at 'mighty' once I am familiar with mod_python.
>
> List: I am still open to suggestions.

If you're looking to do some Python coding to put your site together,
you might take a gander at Quixote
(http://www.mems-exchange.org/software/quixote/).  From what I've
seen, it's the closest thing to coding a web site in Python.  It works
best with SCGI, but also with regular CGI and mod_python.

gsf