[Tutor] mod_python and other web frameworks

Intercodes intercodes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:59:00 CET 2006

Hello everyone,

Disclaimer:  Beginner.

I have an idea of coding a web application and decided to do it entirely
with python (reddit style). I started looking for web programming in python
and somehow I saw mod_python first. Iam perusing the help document now.

Few minutes of browsing confused my mind entirely , since it seems there are
about 20 different web frameworks available for python. I am left clueless
as to pick which one. I have an soft side towards the one I picked first.

Considering yourself as a beginner to python  ,do you prefer mod_python over
all other framework?. Say if you want to create a blog , will mod_python
suffice? And is mod_python and cgi (the python lib) different?

--
Intercodes