[Tutor] passwords in scripts

Ben Vinger benvinger at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 23:29:11 CET 2006

Hi Ivan

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying here.
Surely if the file is compiled it can just run (and
will only need to be RE-compiled when I have to change
the code (such as when one of the servers has their
password changed).
I would never need to de-compile, because I'll just
keep a copy of the file  on a memory stick, edit it
there, compile it and replace the current compiled
file with the newly compiled file.
Not that I know anything about compiling Python
programs, I just want to know if this is a possibility

Thanks
Ben