[Tutor] Totorial announcement

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 01:55:00 CET 2006

> Excellent guide. I bookmarked it :-) because I plan to use it alot.

Glad you like it, as you'll see I have a few more topics planned yet
but each topic takes from 3-12 weeks to write...

> Oh, how much work (in hours) did it take it to translate your website?

To translate, I don't know, some translators seem to  get through
the whole thing in a few months, others take a year or more.
I've been working on the English version since 1998 and the
rewrite to Python 2.3 took over 6 months. Working about
5-10 hours per week I guess.

Alan G
Author of the learn to program web tutor